If you’re passionate about great food and great rugby, then this prize is for you! We’re giving away a Scotch Beef Club restaurant voucher worth £100 to the Fan of the Match at the Scotland v Wales game (Saturday 9th March).
Serving PGI-assured, high-quality beef, you can be sure a memorable steak dinner is on the cards for the lucky winner. And with over 100 members, we’re sure there’s a restaurant near you!
To be in with a chance of winning the Scotch Beef Club voucher, simply get a picture taken with our Scotch Beef mascot Hamish prior to the match in the West Stand Fan Village.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Those who have their pictures taken will have their contact details (name and email) taken and a winner will be picked at random and announced at half time during the match. QMS will then contact the winner post-match to arrange mailing of the voucher.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions as stated above.
4. Closing date for receipt of entries is: 14:15 on Saturday 9th March.
5. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
7. The prize consists of: One Scotch Beef Club restaurant voucher worth £100.
8. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
9. Entry will be drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date, the winner will be announced at the Scotland v Wales game during the half time interval.
10. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 30 days of the closing date. To claim the prize, the winner must reply to the email notification within 30 days of receiving it. They must also confirm their delivery address for receiving the prize. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
12. The winner’s details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to “The Scotch Beef Club Fan of the Match”, Quality Meat Scotland, The Rural Centre, Ingliston, EH28 8NZ.” within ten weeks after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped and addressed envelope.
13. The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
15. The competition is governed by the laws of Scotland.