Asian Scotch Beef Stir-Fry with Broccoli and Oyster Sauce
Scotch Sirloin Steak
150 g oyster sauce
A crushed red chilli
Salt and pepper
2 Garlic Cloves
100 ml Water
100 g Broccoli
- Cut the streak thinly across the grain.
- Heat the wok and add some rapeseed oil.
- Add the steak and cook for a couple of minutes stirring the meat at all times.
- Remove the meat from the pan and place to one side.
- Add some water to the wok and then add the broccoli. Cook so that the broccoli is still crunchy and remove from the pan.
- Add the onions, chilli and garlic to the pan.
- Add the Oyster Sauce and 100ml water.
- Bring this to the boil and reduce.
- Now return the beef and broccoli to the pan along with any juices.
- Serve with boiled white rice.