Large bunch (2 big handfuls) of fresh parsley leaves, chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
1 red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
2-3 garlic cloves, minced or finely chopped
2 tbsp dried oregano
2-3 tbsp red wine vinegar
½ tsp sea salt flakes
- Put the chillies and garlic into a bowl and mix together.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Stir well until everything is completely combined.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and put the mixture in the fridge, ideally overnight or for 2-4 hours to allow the flavours to develop.
- To cut down on chopping if you have a blender you can whizz up all the ingredients for about 10 seconds on a medium speed until blended but not puréed.
Top Tip: This sauce is best made the day before as the flavours will intensify.