Fried Noodles With Scotch Beef And Peppers
400 g Scotch Beef sirloin steaks
200 g Chinese egg noodles
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 tsp ginger, grated
200 g bamboo sprouts in strips (from a jar)
1 red pepper
200g water chestnuts (from a jar)
6 leaves of pak choi
Light soy sauce
Light fish sauce
4 tbsp olive oil
- Cut steaks into thin strips.
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the pack, drain, refresh in cool water and drain again.
- Wash the pepper, halve and remove the white parts, cut into thick strips.
- Fry the meat in hot oil in a wok pan. Then add the bamboo sprouts, peppers, water chestnuts, garlic, ginger and pak choi one after the other. Sweat all together and leave to braise for about 3-4 minutes.
- Season with soy sauce and fish sauce and mix with the noodles.
- Serve right away.