Scotch Lamb and Onion Kebabs with Lime Wedges
600 g Scotch Lamb shoulder
4 small red onions
4 tbsp chopped coriander leaves, alternatively parsley leaves
8 organic limes
Freshly ground pepper
2 tbsp vegetable oil
8 wooden skewers
- Cut the Scotch Lamb into bite size pieces.
- Wash the limes and quarter lengthways.
- Peel the onions and cut into thick discs.
- Soak the skewers in water for 10 minutes, thread the meat alternately with onions and lime wedges onto the skewers.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the kebabs until golden brown all around. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with coriander to serve.