Scotch Lamb Chops with Feta
8 x lamb chops - approx 100g each
400g small potatoes, sliced (1cm thickness)
3 x red onions, quartered
2 x peppers, sliced
1 x bulb garlic
250g cherry tomatoes - cut in half
100g feta cheese
40ml olive oil
4g fresh thyme
Sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425f/220c/gas 7.
- Scatter the sliced potatoes and onions on one large baking tray.
- Drizzle the oil over the vegetables, season with some salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 5 mins and then add the lamb chops.
- Bake in the oven for another 10 mins if you like your lamb medium or 15 mins for well done.
- Remove the tray from the oven and scatter the tomatoes, garlic and peppers around the tray.
- Bake for another 10 mins.
- Remove the tray from the oven and divide between 4 plates.
- Crumble over the feta cheese and the thyme and serve.