Stuffed Beef Ciabatta with Pickled cucumber and Horseradish Aioli
Lean Scotch Beef rump steak
Mini ciabatta rolls
[Slightly Pickled Cucumber]
White wine vinegar
- Take 2 mini ciabatta rolls and cut a slit into the side of the roll making a pocket.
- [Horseradish Aioli] Mix together 30 ml (2 tbsp) mayonnaise with 15 ml (1 tbsp) horseradish sauce and 2 cloves garlic, crushed. Cover and chill.
- [Slightly Pickled Cucumber] Take ½ cucumber, very thinly sliced, add 30 ml (2 tbsp) white wine vinegar, 5 ml (1 tsp) brown sugar, 30ml (2 tbsp) fresh dill, chopped. Cover and chill.
- Pan cook 224 g (8 oz) lean beef rump steak, with 2 cloves garlic, crushed, for about 4 minutes each side for medium rare.
- Shred 2 Cos lettuce leaves, stuff into the rolls. Add 4 sundried tomatoes, sliced and then top with seared beef sliced into chunky wedge/slices, Aioli and pickled cucumber. (If you cant fit it all into the roll serve as side orders!)