Let’s be honest, deep down we all want to be a Scotch Lambassador… don’t we? Or is it that everyone just loves FREE stuff? Enter this month’s prize draw and you can win a whole bunch of freebies, including a rather beautiful tea towel, apron, t-shirts and recipe book! Entries close on 17th September 2018.
1. The promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, no purchase is necessary. Please email email@example.com or submit your details above. The entrant’s details will be also added to the monthly e-newsletter database to receive the e-newsletter.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
4. Closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 17th September 2018.
5. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
7. The prize consists of: One Lambassador Kit (as listed above).
8. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
9. Twenty entries will be drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date.
10. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 30 days of the closing date. To claim the prize, the winner must reply to the email notification within 30 days of receiving it. They must also confirm their delivery address for receiving the prize. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
12. The winner’s details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to “The Scotch Kitchen August email”, Quality Meat Scotland, The Rural Centre, Ingliston, EH28 8NZ.” within ten weeks after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
13. The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
15. The competition is governed by the laws of Scotland.