***HIGHLAND SHEEP COMPETITION*** We have teamed up with NSA Scotland and the Sutherland family, hosts of NSA Highlandsheep 2019, to offer a brilliant prize of a two-night stay in one of their amazing Braeside Retreats luxury pods! Our winner will receive their stay in “The Paddock” pod on the nights of 11th and 12th June, tickets to Highland Sheep at Sibmister Farm on 12th June and a local butcher’s breakfast pack! The pods have a private hot tub with stunning views over the sea to Orkney. With a kingsize bed and a sofa bed, the pod can accommodate up to four people, and each pod has a galley kitchen, en suite and dining area too.
All you have to do to enter is like this post and comment below re why you, or someone you know, should get this amazing post-lambing pod experience. Winner will be chosen from a random selection of the entries on Friday May 10th
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A winner will be selected at random and contacted via comment and direct message in the first instance.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions as stated above.
4. Closing date for receipt of entries is: 23:59 on Thursday 9th May, All entrants valid for the duration of the competition.
5. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
7. The prize consists of: Two night Glamping Stay in the Highlands, travel costs are not included.
8. Prizes cannot be exchanged, sold or transferred.
9. No purchase necessary.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
11. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 30 days of the closing date. To claim the prize, the winner must reply to the email notification within 30 days of receiving it. They must also confirm their delivery address for receiving the prize. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
13. The winner’s details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to Quality Meat Scotland, The Rural Centre, Ingliston, EH28 8NZ. within ten weeks after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped and addressed envelope.
14. The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
16. The competition is governed by the laws of Scotland.